Looking For A No Medical Exam Term Universal LIfe Insurance
Many folks, understandably, look for the cheapest life insurance available. They typically start with term life insurance, which is indeed the least expensive life insurance coverage available. However, term life insurance, is, as its name implies, finite. It is no longer in effect at the end of the period for which it was issued. Then, if the insured wants to extend coverage, he/she will realize that it would have been better to obtain permanent life insurance initially. One type of policy that those looking for permanent and also affordable life insurance should consider, is Universal Life Insurance, which also is available on a no-medical exam basis, as indicated below.
Consider TRANSAMERICA’S TransTerm Universal Life
For those of you looking for a No Medical Exam Term Universal Life Insurance policy, who don’t want the hassle of a medical exam or don’t need a large amount of death benefit coverage, you may find a TransTerm universal life insurance policy the perfect choice for:
- Covering final expenses
- Getting supplemental coverage for a spouse
- Having separate coverage for second mortgage
- Covering college expenses
- Face amounts from $25,000 – $50,000, ages 18-70
- Face amounts from $50,000 – $99,999 ages 18-60
- Available with the following durations: 10 yrs; 15 yrs; 20 yrs; 25 yrs; or 30 yrs.
- Qualifying risk classes: Standard – Nonsmoker & Smoker; Rated Classes – Nonsmoker & Smoker
We Can Help You!
Call us at Toll Free Number 888-950-TERM today for free term or universal life insurance quotes. We will help you get the lowest cost term life insurance rates or universal life insurance rates possible. We are independent life insurance brokers committed to helping you get the best coverage available.