4 Ways To Save On Life Insurance
If you are like a lot of people, you would like to find ways to save on life insurance. Here you will find 4 ways to save on life insurance.
Many americans, some say upwards of 50 million, have absolutely no life insurance protection. The reason is that most of them, about 85%, believe they can’t afford it. However, please, take a look at the information we are sharing below:
4 Money-Saving Tips:
- Don’t Overbuy. If you need $500,000 in coverage, you would waste money purchasing $750,000.
- Stop Smoking. Kicking the habit could reduce your life insurance premium by 40%.
- Buy Term Life Insurance. A 40-year-old male can buy $250,000 of coverage for less than $18 per month.
- Shop Around. Rates vary, some times wildly, from carrier to carrier, and comparing quotes is the best way to find affordable rates.
What Could Be the Consequences of not Having Life Insurance?
- You say you can’t afford life insurance right now. But how would your surviving spouse come up with an amount equivalent to the life insurance benefits when you are dead and gone?
- Are you saying it takes all of your income to live now with nothing left to pay for life insurance? If so, what is your family going to do with little or no income after you are gone?
- When you buy life insurance you are transferring the risk of your family not having your income, if you are not around to provide it, to the life insurance company. Without life insurance, it is your family (your spouse and your children) the one that is assuming that financial risk.
- Click on A Legacy Of Love ( a video).
We Can Help!
We can help you find the life insurance policy that best fits your personal and financial situation.
- Click SAMPLE LIFE INSURANCE RATES and see that Term Life Insurance is in fact affordable.
- Click DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, enter your own data in our Quote Engine and find out the policies that will meet your personal and financial needs.
- Call our Toll Free Number (888) 950-8376 and we will do the work for you.
- Go to CONTACT US.