Jul 30, 2011 Life Insurance Updates
PruTerm WorkLife 65 is a different kind of term policy. It offers guaranteed protection until the traditional retirement age of 65, no matter when you buy it.
In addition, at no extra cost, PruTerm WorkLife 65 will pay your premium for one year if you become unemployed. This can be a valuable benefit when you consider that nearly one in 10 American workers is unemployed today, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics as of September 2010 News Release.
PruTerm WorkLife 65 will also pay for your premiums if you become disabled at any time up to age 65. Three of 10 Americans will become disabled before they retire, according to the Council for Disability Awareness website, “Chances of Disability,” as of November 2, 2010.
Your premiums are guaranteed and will not increase before age 65.
Conversion privileges are available up to age 65 without additional medical testing.
For additional information please call us at 1-888-950-TERM.
Tags: PruTerm WorkLife 65
On July 18 Prudential lowered prices on PruLife Universal Protector, Term Elite and Term Essential.
Prudential’s Universal Protector:
- UL Protector shows major improvements in competitiveness through age 65.
- Rates are improved through age 65 for their top three non-smoker underwriting categories.
- Single pay rates have been reduced for their top three non-smoker underwriting categories.
- Rate reductions also for Non-Smoker, Preferred Smoker and Smoker underwriting categories for full pay and No-Lapse Guarantee to age 100 payment scenarios.
- Maximum issue age has been reduced to 85.
Prudential’s Term Essential and Term Elite:
- Premiums at some ages and some underwriting categories have been reduced by up to 10%.
- 30-year Term Essential rates are also top quartile on a same age basis and they are the price leader or close to it across most issue ages and underwriting categories.
- Term Essential rates are often ranked #1 at key ages with the Age Last Birthday advantage:
- 10-year Term Essential for ages 60 and older.
- 15 and 20-year Term Essential for ages 50 and older.
- Prudential’s term products are eligible for conversion to any of their permanent products.
- They do not force you to convert to a less competitive conversion product like many other companies do.
Age Last Birthday Advantage:
- Most life insurance companies calculate your insurance age by your nearest birthday. So, if you are 65, but you are closer to your 66th birthday, they will calculate your rates as if you were already 66.
- Prudential uses your actual age to determine your life insurance rates.
If you would like a life insurance quote click here or call us at 1-888-950-TERM.
Sample Term Life Insurance Rates for a 55 Year Old Male
The following rates are for a $500,000.00 10 year term life insurance policy for a 55 year old male best health class non-smoker. Term life insurance rates are subject to change at any time and not everyone will qualify for these rates. Call InsuranceGlobe.net for more information at 1-888-950-TERM. You can also click here to run your own life insurance rates.
1. $820.00 per year with Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation
Term 10 Super Preferred Non-Smoker
2. $855.00 per year with Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation
Term 10 Plus Super Preferred Non-Smoker
3. $855.00 per year with Primerica Life Insurance Company
Custom Advantage – 10 Year Preferred Plus Non-Smoker
4. $855.00 per year with Savings Bank Life Insurance Co of MA
T-10/10 – 10 Year Term Guaranteed 10 Preferred Plus Non-Nicotine
5. $870.00 per year with Banner Life Insurance Company
OPTerm 10 – 10 Year Term Preferred Plus Non-Smoker
6. $873.00 per year with ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (ING)
TermSmart 10 – 10 Year Term Super Preferred Non-Tobacco
7. $879.00 per year with American General Life Insurance Company
Select-a-Term – 10 Year Preferred Plus Non-Tobacco
8. $885.00 per year with Midland National Life Insurance Company
Premier CS4 – 10 Year Term Preferred Plus Non-tobacco
9. $885.00 per year with North American Co for Life and Health
ADDvantage 10 Super Preferred Non-Tobacco
10. $886.96 per year with Genworth Life and Annuity Insurance Co
Colony Term UL 10 (200K+) Preferred Best No Nicotine Use
If you are looking for life insurance for someone age 86, there’s a good chance you are having a hard time finding coverage. That’s because once you are over age 86 there aren’t many companies that still offer life insurance policies, but if you are working with the right agent who knows the over age 85 market, you can still get a life insurance policy as long as you are still in relatively decent health.
Life insurance rates for a male age 86 – a $10,000 life insurance policy for an 86 year old male would cost you 220.83 per month.
Life insurance rates for a female age 86 – a $10,000 life insurance policy for an 86 year old female would cost you 171.67 per month.
This policy is not available in all states. Call InsuranceGlobe.net for details at 1-888-950-TERM.
Jul 14, 2011 Life Insurance Rates
Life Insurance Rates for Cigar Smokers
If you are cigar smoker you must be careful about what company you buy your life insurance from. You must work with a life insurance agent that has experience working with cigar smokers. There are a few companies that treat cigar smokers like non-smokers, but most treat cigar smokers like smokers. The difference between smoker rates and non-smoker rates is huge, so if you choose the wrong company you will be seriously over paying for your life insurance policy. If you would like a life insurance rate quote please call us at 1-888-950-TERM.