Did you know you can sell your life insurance policy for cash? Do you own a $50,000 to $300,000 life insurance policy? Are you over 75 years old? If your answer is yes, you may be able to sell your unwanted life insurance policy for a lump sum cash payout.
Did you know that over 90% of all life insurance policies are either lpased or surrendered and the life insurance company never pays a claim? If your circumstances have changed or you just need a little extra cash, this might be the solution for you.
If you no longer wish to pay premiums and plan on letting your life insurance policy lapse, you should consider the life policy payout program. Your unwanted or unneeded life insurance policy may have value.
With this program:
1. Medical records and third party life expectancies are not required.
2. You may be able to receive a cash amount greater than the surrender value of your policy.
3. You may be able to receive cash for a policy that would otherwise be lapsed.
4. Only 45-60 days average time to have have cash in your hand.
5. You have no obligation to sell your policy once you receive an offer.
Here’s an example, the policy owner will no longer pay the current premium of $11,000 a year and can receive about $27,500 cash for the policy. The face amount on the existing whole life policy being surrendered is $250,000 and the policy was issued in 2004. The insured is 83 years old, male.
Here’s another example, the policy owner will no longer pay the current premium of $2,600 a year and can receive about $11,000 cash for the policy. The face amount on the existing universal life insurance policy being surrendered is $100,000. The policy was issued in 1984 and the insured is 82 years old, male.
If you can answer yes to the following question, your life insurance policy may be eligible for this program:
- Is the face amount of your policy between $50,000 and $300,000?
- Is the insured at least 75 years of age?
- Is the policy owner’s current state of residency one of the following: Florida, Alabama, Arizona, DC, Hawaii, Missouri, South Carolina, South Dakota, Wyoming, New Mexico, Michigan, Delaware, Massachusetts?
- Is the policy either universal life or whole life?
- Was the policy issued at least 6 years ago?
If the answers are yes to all questions above, your policy may qualify for this program. Call us to learn how to submit an application. 1-888-950-8376.