If you are a parent or grandparent, you should consider life insurance for children.
A Lasting Gift
One lasting gift you can give to a child or grandchild is the gift of a life insurance policy. It may not be as exciting as a new toy, but the death benefit protection and cash value potential that come with it can provide a significant foundation for a child’s financial needs later in life. More and more clients are asking for help in regards to planning for their futures, such as death benefit protection, supplementing retirement, future education needs, and estate planning. The gift of life insurance can provide long-lasting value to a child or grandchild.
Why children’s life insurance?
- Protects Insurability. Most children will easily meet the medical underwriting requirements to issue an insurance policy. However, at older ages, medical conditions and other hazards may prevent the individual from purchasing a policy at reasonable rates.
- It May Come at Relatively Low Rates. For any specific insurance policy, the younger the person is, the lower the rate. Furthermore, the earlier the age a person becomes insured, the less total premiums will be paid to age 65.
- It May Provide Funds Later in Life. Many life insurance policies accumulate tax-deferred cash value growth. These cash values may be accessed via generally tax-free loans later in life to help with future college tuition costs, the purchase of a home or even supplemental retirement income.
- It Creates a Legacy of Love. Life insurance helps provide opportunity and protection for your child today and in the future.
- It Helps Protect Parents. In the event of the loss of a child, the proceeds indemnify the parents against the financial burden that may arise from funeral costs…etc. Life insurance plays an important role in protecting a family from financial hardship.
If you would like to find more about it, please, call our Toll Free Number (888) 950-8376, or click on CONTACT US.