Term Life Insurance Prices
The “price” of a Term Life Insurance policy, actually of any life insurance policy, is the premium that is paid for it. Said premium can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
Speaking about the price of term life insurance, or the premium, it is important to note that using the Quote Engine that appears on our website, on the right side of this page, you can obtain life insurance premium information for three different types of policies. First, Term Life Insurance; then, Universal Life Insurance; and finally, Return of Premium Life Insurance. For a summary of the similarities and differences between these three different types of policies, please, refer to the following:
- TERM LIFE INSURANCE
- Affordable Life Insurance
- Premium and face amount remain level (do not change) for the entire period
- Offered for a finite period of time
- Does not accumulate cash value
- UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- Competitively priced life insurance where maturities can be extended to age 121
- Costlier than Term, but less than Whole Life
- Provides savings element, that if chosen and funded, creates cash value buildup
- RETURN OF PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE
- A form of Term Life Insurance
- Offers a rider that says that at the end of the period the life insurance company will return the premiums paid
- If payments are discontinued before maturity, aggregate amount of premiums paid could be lost
About The Quote Engine
While use of the Quote Engine to obtain Term Life prices, as well as Universal Life and Return of Premium prices, is self-explanatory, we created a video that you can look at in the event you find it necessary. If so, please, click below:
HOW TO GET A LIFE INSURANCE QUOTE USING OUR QUOTE ENGINE
You can always call Our Toll Free Number (888) 950-8376 and we will help you from beginning to end. We will, a) help you determine the face amount of the policy you need; b) help you select the type of policy and life insurance company that best fits your situation; c) provide you with the application; d) help you complete and file the application; and, e) and will follow up with the life insurance company until the policy is issued.
Time Is Of The Essence!
But, do not delay it! Age and health affect the premium of a life insurance policy. The older we are at the time we do the application, the more expensive the policy will be. And if we wait too long to apply for a policy, besides age, we run the risk of our health deteriorating, which will also have a negative effect on the premium.
So, act now!