All About TERM LIFE INSURANCE!
Term Life Insurance is an affordable way to provide your family with death benefit protection. It provides you with coverage for a period of time that is finite; for instance -10, 15, 20, and even 30 year life insurance security. Term Life Insurance policies provide a stated benefit upon the death of the policy owner, as long as the death happens within the coverage period. And, if you are interested in PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE, please click on Universal Life Insurance.
With the death benefit from your Term Life Insurance policy, you can protect your family from financial devastation caused by your death. Your family will be able to:
• Pay off the mortgage.
• Pay off debts, such as outstanding credit card balances, attorney fees, etc.
• Pay for all funeral and final expenses.
• Pay for your children’s education.
How Long Am I Covered?
Most life insurance companies offer terms of 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, and even 30 years. With any term policy:
• Your premium amount will be the same for the term period.
• Your death benefit is guaranteed by the insurance company.
And, depending on the specifics of the policy you are applying for:
• You may be able convert your term policy to a permanent policy.
• At an added cost, you may add optional riders to your policy to enhance your coverage.
• If allowed by your term policy, you may re-apply for new coverage at the end of your policy’s term without a medical exam. However, the new premium rate will be based on your age at the time, which, most likely, will make it more expensive.
Getting You Term Life Insurance Premium Money Back At The End Of The Term?
There is one form of life insurance called Return of Premium that allows you to get your money back at the end of the term, if you are still alive. Read more about it by clicking on Return Of Premium Life Insurance.
For More Details About Term Life Insurance
Click on the link below for a video on term life insurance.
When Should You Buy Life Insurance?
The best time to buy life insurance is alway TODAY. Tomorrow we will be older and perhaps not as healthy as today. And, as we know, AGE and HEALTH are both factors that impact life insurance premiums. The older you are, the more expensive the policy. And, as your health deteriorates, the more expensive the policy becomes. So, ACT NOW!
How To Get A Quote
It is easy as 1-2-3! Depending on how much time you have, you have three choices.
1. Call (888) 950-TERM (8376) to get an instant quote.
2. Request a Free Consultation.
3. Use the Instant Life Insurance Quote Engine (located on the right-hand side of this page) to help you decide on a plan.
To make it even easier, we have prepared a video that walks you through this process. Just click on the link below: